Home Motherhood Travel Food Baby Stuff Relationship

Always be a 1st-rate version of maself, instead of a 2nd-rate version of sumbody else

When I stare into mirror, I see my own reflection.. Staring back at me.. But then I look deep within da mirror of my soul.. I see my present n my past.. n wut da future holds.. Hmm.. maybe I should end it all.. So many ways to die!! I lean up against my wall n suddenly begin to cry..

The tears stream down my face, as I begin to say good bye.. Gud bye sunshine, gud bye rainbow, gud bye mummy, daddy, sistas, everybody.. With tearstained cheeks n matted hair..

The mirror has two faces, one of truth, reality.. Da other is wut others see.. My made-up fantasy.. I stood crying in front of da mirror.. My mascara had long since smeared all over my too pale cheeks, n da mirror seemed to cruelly reflect each smudge..

A voice inside my head screamed at me..

"Luna..

"When da broken hearts are mended n da many tears are dried, u learn! When u realize u can live without him, u learn! U see dat da world doesn't end just bcoz u think it will, n dat sumtimes growing up means letting go! U learn wut real love is, n u begin to see dat one fwen who really cares bout u is better than a hundred fwens who dun! U learn dat u can b strong, take each day step by step n survive every sad moment! So feel da pain n cry da tears! Go out n experience life!"

"But when u r at da end of ur rope, n u r ready to jump off dat ledge, remember dat heartache fades, pain subsides n though life seems at times too tough to handle.. It's also too precious a gift to waste!"

"Come on gurl! Keep on living, never give up n remember, AS U GROW, U LEARN..! Lupekan mamat P-O-Y-O tuh!!!!"

Well, mirror, thanks for being there.. But it's time I step away.. It's time my mask came off for gud, da real me is here to stay..

No comments:

Post a Comment