Home Motherhood Travel Food Baby Stuff Relationship

1~no he❤rt 2 b br0ken again…

(1) ❤The
Realization

Lately I notice dat things hav been a
bit rocky between me n ‘dat b0y’.. well ROCKY may be an understatement..! TREMULOUS, ROLLER COASTER RIDE FROM HELL is much m0re like it I think..huhhh… Ok, maybe now I’m exaggerating.. ( terlebey sudaa..) Anyways, I’ve c0me 2 realize dat things aren’t going 2 work 0ut unless I enjoy getting da "silent treatment".. Someh0w, da sparks dat were flying at da beginning of ma relationship hav n0w turned int0 an uncontr0llable forest fire… ( I guess s0..
) Ultimately, I need 2 muster up da courage n face da fact dat things AREN’T AREN’T WORKING…!!

(2) ❤The
ACTUAL Realization

I had da biggest fight ever n v0w never 2 see him again.. Wut happens now when I realize I can never call him again f0r a quick cup 0f coffee… 0r, at all?? Hurmmm… Wut if I start 2 miz him?? Wut if he DON’T miz me?? Then I start 2 think maybe it wasn’t a g0od idea 2 break up after all… ( aduhh.. k0mpius ag.. ) oh no.. no.. n0.. I’ve made up ma mind… OF COURSE it was a go0d idea — our relationship wasn’t w0rking out.. Don’t call him, remember I broke up f0r a reason.. (biarlah rahsia.. ) Juz bc0z I miss him d0esn’t mean it’ll be great when I see him again..!! ( yeahh.. ) I juz keep reminding maself y I broke up in da first place n DON’T CALL HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment