Home Motherhood Travel Food Baby Stuff Relationship

2~no he❤rt 2 b br0ken again…

(3) ❤The
Melancholy Part

( Makin teruk daa.. ) I go through da phase 0f listening 2 songs dat remind me of him.. ( 1 of them is Dealova )… cry int0 a pillow dat remind me of his sh0ulder, n ag0nize bout wut’s going 2 happen next.. ( really2 no idea.. ) Ma life may seem over, but I believe dat time heals all w0unds n even a broken heart will mend 0ver time.. ( chaiy0kk2!! ) Dat moment suxs..!! Fuckin suxs!! “Nyima.. dun hold in your hurt, you’ll only feel w0rst later on girl..”
(Well, I luv m0nologue… nyetttt2.. v( ^,^ )v )

(4) ❤The
Rage

"That P-O-Y-O boy!! I treated them like gold!" Diz is da m0st critical stage dat I called - Bitterness. Dunn0 y, I list all his annoying traits dat I once thought was actually cute. ( daaarr.. cute kew??!! ) N0w dat I l0ok go0d n feel go0d, I can actually say n believe, "if he dun want me, that’s his problem, n0t mine..!!" Over time I start missing him less n luv maself m0re.. Next, I keep maself busy wif new hobbies, ( hit da malls almost everyday..! huhu..) family, ( especially wif ma sister’s baby named Mya ) n friends.. Thus, there is n0 point feeling s0rry for maself when there is a wh0le world 0ut there waiting for me with plenty 0f new n exciting pe0ple 2 meet…!!

No comments:

Post a Comment